Tuesday 28 October 2014

Post #2

I did not receive any input from two of my peers. As my topic, I settled on video games and the effects they have on children. My guiding question is, What is the real effect of video games on children? Most people say that video games make children more depressed and violent but, I hope to prove that video games help kids instead of harm them. I will just go with the flow of the topic. If I see an article that interest me I'll click it and if that leads me too another article, then so be it.

1 comment:

  1. This project sounds cool...hopefully it will be able to spread awareness, or whatever it is you are trying to achieve. It is definitely a point of interest in many people, but controversial to say the least. It looks like you have good grasp on your project, and have a lot of good things going on so hopefully, you have a great end product.

    ReplyDelete