Tuesday 18 November 2014

Post # 6

For me I am now trying to figure out wither I want to focus on, the problem between girls and video games OR the problem between parents and video games.
If I were too focus on women and gaming, I would start finding strong female protagonist and or side characters. I would also touch the topic on how guys and sometimes even other girls think it is just a guy thing to play games.
But if I were too focus on the problem between parents and video games, I would start researching why parents think video games turn their kids evil. I would also find psychologist with the point of view that games are good, and a psychologist with the point of view the games are bad. I would also start finding video games that are kid friendly and recommended by other parents.

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your blog to be completely honest! It's so you! Personally, I think it's stupid whenever guys think that video games are 'their thing'. It's completely irrelevant! Girls are capable of liking different things other than lipgloss, shoes, and Kim Kardashian. I am so excited to hear about your ideas and thoughts about the female characters/video games and the mind of a child. Disney duo in full effect :) You're doing great, love ya!

    ReplyDelete